TENT - Need help hanging my walls

Tanya Guptill tguptill at teleport.com
Wed Jan 26 16:28:22 PST 2000

Rhys,

Glad to hear you got a good deal on your fabric.  :)  You have probably already
done so, but you may just want to double check it for waterproofing, and
especially shrinkage.  I met a gentleman here in An Tir that had done his yurt
wall covering out of drop cloth material, and he had about 9" shrinkage after
the first rainstorm.  He was not a merry man...

Mira