TENT - Camping Furniture

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Wed Jan 26 18:47:35 PST 2000

What a wonderful idea!  I've made only one pavilion so far, but I'm getting
the itch to do another, better one; however it seems as though I might as
well go whole hog and have all the other things my camp requires (hot and
cold running servants may apply day or night at the red, black, and gold
tent.  Tall, young, males preferred; however strong, cheerful young ladies
will not be turned away (the old bait and switch technique) /;-)

Regina Romsey