TENT - Need help hanging my walls

Samuel Walters agincrt at brightok.net
Wed Jan 26 20:06:35 PST 2000

Mlady,

I hadn't actually preshrunk my material.  I suppose I'm taking a chance with
it but there is a decided smell to my material as if it has been chemically
treated.  I'm hoping that this is some sort of waterproofing.  I plan on
waterproofing it anyway and since it is canvas and a natural material once
it is wet you should be able to keep it stretched until dry.  So if it rains
you take it home and set it back up tight and let it stand until
dry...*shrugs* of course you could probably fit one of those tarps in those
big three load washers at yer local laundry mat if your worried about it.

I asked my beloved Mumsy about it and she said that leaving it set up until
dry while tight the material should stretch to its normal length.  Of course
she is just going off of experience with clothing and other things she has
made and not tents...sooo.  Im keeping my fingers crossed. Ha

Yours in our Society,

Rhys Goch
Mka Sam Walters