PE - [Fwd: New Felt Tent Book Available! Yurts, etc]

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue Jul 18 18:44:46 PDT 2000

This came to me today and though I would share it with you. With there is any one from Ansteorra going to coronation please email me I would like to meet with you and talk
about and trouble shoot some plans of mine for the guild.
Also the list is quite is every one having fun and doing period encampments this summer. If so give us some idea's about how you where able to get people together and
motivate encampments. Marguerite
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net