PE - waterproofing

Lyle McMillen sctmcmil at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Tue Jul 25 16:56:24 PDT 2000

Hi Nessa,
	Do you know if your tent leaked through the seams or through the
fabric?  Most canvasses will swell when wet, sealing the fabric.  I have
had some problems with leaking through the seams, and use a wax stick that
I rub on both sides of the seam to water proof the seams.  Most camping
supplies will stock a seam sealer, and it's quite cheap.

Lyle McMillen