PE - spoke wheel design

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Jun 26 15:38:26 PDT 2000

Lyle McMillen,
Hi Lyle, Thank you for the pictures. I saw you tried to past them to the list if we have anyone in the Kingdom on the list who does web site and web photo albums I would
love to talk to you. Please email me. I am trying to have a photo alum made for those who have made pictures and we can have every one put there pictures there. That would
be so cool. as the list is set up now we cannot put the pictures on the list. But if we can store them some where were every one can see them it would be great. Not only
tent made now, but tent from the museums and the historical as well. Please let me know. List Master. Marguerite
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org