PE - awning

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Mar 29 11:05:08 PST 2000

Greetings there was a good lady in Calontri that had made a french wedge awning. Have looked for the designs and was not able to find it. It was a really nice awning and
looked great but have know proof that one existed in history. It is square and has tri-angle pieces attached to all four sides with the point of the triangle pointing down.
The point had a grommet at the tip and would be staked down an pole would be use in the sides and in the middle to keep it standing, no ropes was use.

Also, Does any one know of some one who makes period light holds and hanging lighting. I would like to be able to talk to them. Would like to be able to have three lighting
fixtures hanging from the roof of the tudor. Not sure if I can finish it before war. If not I will be bring two big rounds in the mean time. I found a tassel maker so I am
trimming all of the dags with tassels and the roof edge as well.  So far  no the 14 foot round end of the tudor I have already use about 28 yards of gold tassels of silk
around the edge and the dagging. Have appliquéd all of the dags with crosses and vines on the sides of the cross. Roof is purple and gold stripes, gold dags with purple
appliquéd, and the side walls will be purple. Have one round end completed dags included. But time is running out. :*( War is almost here. I did finish my merchants tent
and wish the tudor was closer to completion however. I don't want to cut out any thing to save time. So it looks like we will be going to war with one or two rounds. OH
well! Is there any others going to war in two weeks? Margeurite

--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org