PE - Valance decorations / pole-safety issues

dragondancer drgndncr at uswest.net
Tue Mar 28 09:09:54 PST 2000

thankyou for the upclose pics of the lamp table for your tent..it makes even
better sense now that I know what they were..when I visited your website and
saw the wheel hub for your tent ans saw the lumps on top of the ring I had
not a clue as to what they are, now I do..thankyou..:)
reahnna blackmoore..