PE - Fwd: Tents

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Sun Mar 26 15:44:34 PST 2000

Hi All,

This information from Frojel Gotlandic may be of interest.

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html