PE - [Fwd: Ger-Makers Mailing List is up!]

ROBERT.COLEMAN@dfas.mil ROBERT.COLEMAN at dfas.mil
Wed Mar 22 10:48:29 PST 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: John LaTorre [mailto:jlatorre at midtown.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 12:29 PM
To: periodencampments at ansteorra.org

[John LaTorre responded:]

Lady Margeurite des Fleur wrote:

>  Place all of the non period tents behind
> the period ones.

Here in the West Kingdom, we have a law that only
period pavilions are to be seen from the
list-field, and that modern tents must be blocked
from the line of sight by  period tents, walls, or
the like. Does this obtain in anyone else's
kingdom, as well? Is it codified into law somehow?

[I responded:]

Not to my almost certain knowledge (at least in the Midrealm), but in many encampments,
that's the way things end up.

Robert Coleman, Jr.
a. k. a., Robert' De Tyre
Lord of House De Tyre