PE - Bedding types

'bella bella3 at 1st.net
Sun Oct 1 22:05:23 PDT 2000

Hiya Wolf!

and yes, I concur.. in fact I am currently using an air bed to sleep on
mundanely.   my trick, though is to take my sleeping bag, open it up, and use it
as a mattress pad under my fitted sheet.  I also use flannel sheets, even in the
summer.. it gets chilly at 5am outdoors..
course I also am well known for toting a tent heater even to pennsic.
<G>....
One item I CAV reccomend from having used it for the past 4 yrs..
target makes a 'power source'' costs $30.  It is a portable, rechargeable
cigarette lighter style plug in for my air pump.
has a light in it too..  One thing I have noticed is that no matter how
you do it, the next day the air mattress needs a bit of refilling.
The power source is great to keep in the tent for the initial and
a later quick addition.  It comes with a charger for both the house
and the car to recharge it.
Annie / 'bella