PE - Bedding types

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Sun Oct 1 17:54:25 PDT 2000

I have four of them they are really nice. We use egg crate from and futon mattresses god it is great they are the best you can sleep really nice on them and not hurt in the
morning. Those of us older people can relate to that. :) Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net