PE - Bedding types

'bella bella3 at 1st.net
Sun Oct 1 22:07:21 PDT 2000

I have a camp bed...but it was made by Granpa Flynx of Couer Taranis
[thunder clan]... it is three rales, two end peices and two pieces of plyuwood.. pulls
arpart to sit flat in the back of my van.  I am using it now upstairs as my bed
mundanely..<G>  it fits in my 10x14 mundane tent nicely...
Annie / 'bella