PE - first Pavilion

Jerome Hubl rufcut at vzinet.com
Mon Oct 2 08:21:35 PDT 2000

I too!  I helped your lord move your pavilion at Elfsea.  I dearly hope to
see all of you at 3 Kings.  I also have a modern pavilion that I would like
to make more period looking.  If you were at Elfsea, you probably saw it.
We had the whole of the Shire of Rosenfeld under it right next to the list
field.  That's right, the big blue and white canopy with the steel frame.
Any ideas would be welcome, especially the low-cost ones.

Crinan mac Eoin
Shire of Rosenfeld