PE - Ropes or not to rope!

valkyrie@direct.ca valkyrie at direct.ca
Tue Oct 3 13:07:44 PDT 2000

Having just build a yurt...after getting rid of my viking pavilion..I am a
great backer of them... I love
mine...and no ropes & period.....I know I to worry about guy lines...having
almost killed myself in the
dark..for want of ropes being marked.  Relurking now :)

Cerridwen

P.S..  I would like a me to about the chair design as well