PE - Structure tents

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Oct 4 15:10:13 PDT 2000

Sorry I had to say one more thing in this illustration that if you look one of the rectangular tents has no structure at all, no ropes, no poles of any kind. The picture I
am talking about is the second wood cutting.  If this is not artist rendition then how can you account for more poles at all how is the tent held up. There is a horse going
in side the tent, there is no pole in the opening. If there is a pole they didn't put one in, if there was a four pole structure in side then, one at each corner then how
is the horse able to be at the corner where the pole is suppose to be. They didn't poles in or ropes. There fore an artist rendition. Also the top wood cutting there is
round with a bed in the middle and a table in the other no poles is drawn put in. There is a bed where the center poles is suppose to be. Therefore this is an artist
rendition. In both of these the artist has no accounting for any form of structure no ropes and no poles. We know they had to have some but the artist decided not to put
them in. The colored picture of the round, there is ropes and a poles therefore it had ropes to support to tent and hold it. There removing the idea that they had a
structure in it that held the sides out. The bottom picture the same thing there is no signs of ropes or poles in the picture the artist just didn't put them in. If you
follow the tops of the center pins and look for where the poles would usually be placed at for a structure there is done. Just like there is no ropes in these pictures you
are left with this is an artist rendition.

http://www.greydragon.org/pavilions/othertents.html

Sorry, we can still be friend but not see the same views. Marguerite

--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,