PE - Mira and Stephen Two great people

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Oct 4 15:23:14 PDT 2000

For those that is new to the list Mira is a great lady from I believe An Tir. I have looked up to her, and Stephen Wyley who is in the down under country. They both have
wonderful web sites on all kinds of information and always willing to give out the stuff for anyone. They are both people I have looked up to and respected. Vitvat to them
both. They have done a great service to the whole known world and can't wait to go play with Mira and Sunjan at Estrella War. Marguerite :) If you guys would like to repost
the web sites to the list please do so. Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net