PE - Mira and Stephen Two great people

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Wed Oct 4 17:06:45 PDT 2000

Thankyou Marguerite, your are too kind.

I just have a strong belief that information should be shared and the web is the best way I know how.

My site is at: http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/Tents/intro.html

Mira's is at:http://www.teleport.com/~tguptill/

I have Mira to thank for starting me on this road of research plus the many people whom have contributed to my tent site and they are;  Professor Peter Alford
Andrews, Amanda and Steven Baker, Keith Baker, Jenny Baker, MAJ. Peter C. Barclay, Peter Beatson, Stephen Bloch, Tim
Dawson, Callum Forbes, Tanya Guptill, Stephen Hand, Bob Howe, Donna Hrynkiw, David Kuijit, Trish Lambert, Stephen
Lowe, Charles McCathieNeville, Bill and Gaynor McConnell, Fiona McDonald, Peter Raftos, Wayne Robinson, Glenda
Robinson, Lewis Scheuch-Evans, Craig Sitch, John Southall, John Sultana, John La Torre, Angela Vanzella, Andrea Willet
and Paula Winkel.

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching, Turbow Longbows & Yoretymes Emporium of History
http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/index2.html