PE - RE: "canopy" beds....

Barclay, Peter C. MAJ barclayp at eucom.mil
Thu Oct 5 05:07:39 PDT 2000

Greetings from Master Terafan,

	Someone asked about canopy beds.  (I deleted the original note).

I had been doing some research on canopy beds, but hadn't gotten around to
getting pictures together and organized.  I have created an initial webpage
showing some of the pictures I have been looking at.

There are 5 canopy beds from period and 3 from the 17th century.  Most of
them happen to be rope beds.  Additionally there are two pictures of other
rope beds (one 16th century and one 17th century).

	www.greydragon.org/furniture/beds/index.htm

respectfully,

                     Terafan

Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon           barclayp at eucom.mil
University Chancellor, brewer and probably other things I can't remember...
Seneschal, Incipient Shire of Blauwasser