PE - Structure tents

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Oct 5 11:11:53 PDT 2000

At 12:12 PM -0400 10/5/00, Corun MacAnndra wrote:

>At Pennsic this year it rained a lot during the first week and just prior.
>This made the ground muddy and loose. Even eighteen inch stakes pounded
>down to the ground were easily pulled out by hand, much less by the wind
>that took out several tents, including my household's 18x25 rectangle.
>(Yes Terafan, the 4Ps is no more. The roof was cut to ribbons).

Our hub and spoke tent made it through the first week and a half of
Pennsic (at which point we left, due to mundane commitments) with no
problems (other than water on the floor the first night because I
hadn't gotten around to trenching). Foot long hardwood 1" diameter
stakes. The geteld did fine too.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/