PE - Structure tents

firehorse firehorse at swbell.net
Thu Oct 5 17:36:00 PDT 2000

Thank you guys.  This is all very good information.  I haven't built/bought my
first period tent yet.  You have given me much to consider.  I'm finding it very
informative reading your differing points of view on tent support.
I have a question about getelds and yurts.  How tall are the sides and centers?
Lady Edith