PE - Three Kings

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Oct 9 21:27:37 PDT 2000

I would really like all of the people in the kingdom and others kingdoms to come to get to know each other. At this event. There will be a encampment area for period tents.
We can do a stone soup night on saturday for all of us in the kingdom and if people from Calontri, Meridians, or Atenveldt would like to come it is going to be a great
event.
Stone soup night is when every one brings some thing to put into the pot. You can come up with some really good and always different kinds of soup. If you have an allergy
to some food we can make a pot for those who cannot eat different kinds of foods. While the soup is cooking we usually do some kind of Bardic like story telling, songs,
what ever tickles your fancy. Please let us know if you are interested. We can set a time closer to the time of the event. I would like to see court as many others would
like to. I can teach the class at that time as well. Also Richard may be making a really cool gate for us too! If he has the time. we will know maybe after this weekend.
Thank you Marguerite

--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org