PE - Mira picture

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue Oct 17 16:17:06 PDT 2000

If it is the french bell design. I have a pattern for you.
Mira I had to smile when you had the one picture on your site that you said had a welded hoop design. You know all attempts doesn't work out right. We had a problem with
the PC piping on a very large round. A good man from Trimaris show me his design that was made with fiber glass rods and that was put together with small metal sleeves that
was crimp in the middle so the rods didn't side thought. They didn't have the sloping sides like a potato chip. We sure didn't After that we don't' try new designs at war
anymore. "L"
Marguerite
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com