PE - Getalds

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Tue Oct 17 17:52:04 PDT 2000

Hi Wyllow,

For more information see;

924 A.D. (Book of Maccabees, from St.Gall)
10th century (Canterbury Psalter)
10th -11th century (Psychomachia of Prudentius)

http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/Tents/10thcentury/10thcindex.html

I will chase up the web site where the patterns are and get back to you.

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching, Turbow Longbows & Yoretymes Emporium of History
http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/index2.html