PE - Getald pattern

Stephen Wyley svenskildbiter at angelfire.com
Tue Oct 17 18:02:48 PDT 2000

Have a look at:

http://www.42nd-dimension.com/NFPS/nfps_geteld.html

or

http://www.srl.rmit.edu.au/charles/Nordmannia/news/tent.htm

BTW, our garrison of the New Varangian Guard converted our Viking Tent into Getald just be exchanging the poles. Getalds are some much easier to transport and set up.

I guess it depends how you stack out the front and rear of a getalds wall base it may appear to be bell affect. Also these areas are good for storage, especially the rear section.

---
Bye for now,

Sven
(Stephen Francis Wyley)
Fortifications (Dictionary of Military Architecture, etc).
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskildbiter/index.html
Archery, Arms, Armour, Chests, Tents, Trebuchets,
Vikings, Woodwork.
http://www.geocities.com/svenskildbiter/index.html
Arrow Fletching, Turbow Longbows & Yoretymes Emporium of History
http://svenskildbiter.webjump.com/index2.html