[Re: [Re: [Re: PE - Re: Angles large oval wedge?]]]

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Oct 18 07:58:22 PDT 2000

Gaul's At one time I really wanted that persona but had a really hard time finding the information.
I knew that they was strongly of the celtic origin which a merging of Flemish. Which was great for my  french background in mundane and my lords Irish blood. Then I saw the
tudor tent and everything change in my and my lords persona. "L". Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net