[PE - Getald pattern]

Barbara E. Sorenson bes at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed Oct 18 14:09:07 PDT 2000

Hi,

For clarification--this was a tent that I made to the specifications of
the owner.  Yes, indeed the tension created by pegging the walls held the
tent.  It was also equipped with guys that could be added in case of high
winds (which often happen here in Calontir).

Barbary
(who really wishes all of you and this list was around when I was
struggling to figure tents out!)