PE - gulf wars encampment

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Sep 11 21:43:41 PDT 2000

Greeting hope all is well out there every one must be enjoying
the tournaments that is going on and the great friends of our
lands.

I have been talking to the head people at gulf wars, to see
about having a period encampment grounds. It is official that
we can have a space set a side for a period
encampment. But we have to have at less 20 people interested
in signing on to stay in the encampment area. Therefore if
people is interested I will need to have them
contact me privately. Please let me know if you are
interested. This will be the first year that an actual ground
is set a side for an encampment. So I need your help this
will let them know that there is a lot of people interested
and really wanting this to happen. We will also need to come
up with a name for the encampment for people to
sign on to it when they send in there reservations. I am not
good at picking or making names. Shoot it took me 12 years to
come up with a name i like for my self:). So i
really need your help we can have the name be an open
discussion and let people vote on it after we get a few of
them to choose from. Thank you so much for your time and
your help. Remember e mail me privately! Marguerite Thank you!
thank you Thank you!
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org