PE - bedouin tents

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon Apr 16 14:55:17 PDT 2001

Re: PE - bedouin tentsThank you. I called the book store and they do not have it. Any additional infromation would help your grace. Thank you for the infromation.
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive