PE - i hear sherwin-williams has sealer for canvas..?

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Mar 7 12:29:35 PST 2001

It was in an copy on cunsumer reports I read in a doctors office. But I am
sure they can get the infromation to who ever ask.
For water sealing. It is a mazing what you can read in a doctors office
while waiting for hours on end. :).
John have you talked to Mira is she ok????
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive