PE - i hear sherwin-williams has sealer for canvas..?

mcclure carey constable_sca at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 17:06:42 PST 2001

ok, the H&C Concrete and masonry waterproofing sealer
product no. "111.13" is on the tent and drying very
fast, the test will be this sunday as we are expecting
rain then. this is how it went:

buying 2 gal and a generic pump at sherwin-williams
cost me just over 50.00

practise with water in the bottle to get the hang of
the spray patern.

then i put up the frame for my metal tube sam's tent.
using it as a under frame and first did all the seams,
then the canvas, it chg color only because it was wet,
same color it would look with water on it. this
product looks like white pain thined to much... but as
anyone that has put their finger in the radiator
coolent can tell you, your hand/finger gets a tight
dry shrinking feeling to it, meaning it is working.

the amount i used was  for a 10 x 16 and it took 1
gallon. and clean up spills and hands with water
quickly so as to keep thing clean.

i also use a white small towel to mop up the excess,
when i had finished spraying... then watch it dry...

more as i get it...

key connor