[Periodencampments] What is every one doing this day.

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri May 4 18:34:36 PDT 2001

Hi there is a lot of people who has joined the list but no one is talking any more.
Please feel free to talk and ask questions. We have a lot of people across the known world on the list who is ready to answer questions. We have about 200 people now on the list and all are quiet.  This list to answer questions and help so don't be shy. Marguerite list master.
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive