[Periodencampments] What is every one doing this day.

Paula Ashton paula at bellalune.com
Fri May 4 19:48:10 PDT 2001

dreaming about yurts

I got an offer from a friend.  He would build my frame if I sew his canvas
for him.  I want a 16' yurt/ger  but I cant find enough research to see if
it matters which type of yurt/get I choose for my Persian persona.  The
flat, round roof or the peaked one?

I need to find out types of wood to do the wall in, rivet vs leather thong,
etc.  I've been browsing most of this past month but am still undecided.

Paula