[Periodencampments] Re:[PE] What is every one doing this day.

Ceridwen/Jessica McMahan ceridwen at disinfo.net
Sat May 5 07:30:16 PDT 2001

I'm actually woking on my ger today. A friend and I are each making 16' gers for Pennsic. It's ending up being a slow process since neither one of us have a workshop, so we have rely on the goodness of the big fighter men in the Barony. :) Thankfully, they'll accept cheescake & cigarettes as payment. *L*

Anyway, My tent WILL be done for Pennsic if anyone would like to stop by and check it out. I will be running the Barony of Caer Mear encampment (hopefully in N30 or N31) and mine will be the ger w/ the Viking designs and runes painted on it. The other one there will be Ciar's (I think she's doing some type of Renaissance mural with hers).

I'm also going to be working on a bedframe (maybe - I may just use the futon I have), a table, some chairs or chair covers, or maybe a trunk/box. I haven't made my mind up yet. I just like building things.

Hope everyone is having fun w/ their projects!
Ceridwen
Lady Ceridwen merc Tudwal Penwyn
Barony of Caer Mear, Atlantia
Pursuivant, Camp Steward, Herald's Point Editor