[Periodencampments] Theater or Research?

EBM BOREHAM EBB827 at bham.ac.uk
Wed May 9 03:12:29 PDT 2001

To all the list,
I come from the "hardcore" re-enactment tradition here in Europe. I love it when
I can get things totally accurate. BUT the great thing about the SCA is that
when I cant get it quite right I can still have my best effort with me to use. In a
lot of societies over here if it isnt 100% accurate you do without!  I'm all for
trying to improve things as skill and money become available but at least in the
SCA I don't have to be rich before I can play.
Just my take on things.
Maredudd ap Gwylim
Shire of Mynydd Gwyn, Drachenwald