[Periodencampments] Medieval Pavilion Resources website unavailable

John LaTorre jlatorre at midtown.net
Thu Sep 6 09:54:59 PDT 2001

"Tanya Guptill (Mira)" wrote:

> Due to circumstances beyond my control (mutter mutter EARTHLINK mutter
> mutter)  the Medieval Pavilion Resources website will be temporarily
> unavailable while the files are being moved.

Bummer! Hope the move will be, in the long run, a positive
step.

Does this mean that your usual email link at teleport.com is
also down? Is this why I haven't gotten the travel
information you were preparing to send me last week?

--

John LaTorre (Johann von Drachenfels)

"Always do right. It will gratify some people & astonish the
rest."
--Mark Twain