[Periodencampments] Tent info needed

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Tue Sep 18 08:10:58 PDT 2001

Howdy

I am going to be setting up both Larissa's and My new pavillion at
Elfsea defender. A number of the poles have broken and been scavenged
from one tent to the other.

Can you tell me how many should be with each? I can go to the store and
get new ones to replace the broken ones.

Also, are you going to be at Defender? If so, can you bring two of the
center pole spike caps. I never did manage to go by your pavillion to
pick them up. Let me know if the price has gone up from $20 for a pair

Thanks

Borek