[Periodencampments] pavilion round table at Estrella

John LaTorre jlatorre at midtown.net
Wed Feb 27 08:02:33 PST 2002

Tara Rune Morrigan wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I was reading the list messages on the ansteorra site, as I am researching
> Turkish yurts or oyes for my persona (I am new to SCA). I will not be able
> to attend Estrella. Would it be possible to order a copy of the handouts for
> this roundtable? I would be happy to pay the cost of shipping, naturally.

Actually, that roundtable happened a year ago. We had
another one at Estrella this year, but there were no
handouts.

The handouts consisted mainly of printouts from Lady Mira's
(now Dame Mira's) site, which is at:

http://www.currentmiddleages.org/tents/index.html

and it's a good place to start, since she has links to just
about everybody else doing yurts/gers.

--

John LaTorre (Johann von Drachenfels)

"Always do right. It will gratify some people & astonish the
rest."
--Mark Twain