[Periodencampments] Spam ain't Period :-)

Garthman42@aol.com Garthman42 at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 01:40:54 PDT 2002

Maredudd,
Whilst I haven't made one myself, several friends have
made fixed-walls of various shapes and the main thing they
agree on is to have a LARGE section of hook-up/tie-up wall
either side of the entrance. This allows the nice wide
opening for those evenings sat with your favourite
beverage watching the world go by or indeed when your
pavilion gets mugged for the Royals to sit under, they can
see out ;-)

Thanks for the heads up.  I am planning on a 4' wide door on three sides.  I
am designing these little 16' square pavilion's to be connected by hallways,
like rooms in a house.  I already have a 15'x23' bar tent so the drinking
should not be an issue, and the Royals don't visit unless they are in Mufti,
so I should be OK on the other points.

Yours in Service,
Gabriel