[Periodencampments] Bedouin tent pattern

Tamara Woodcock plasmatica at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 05:04:46 PDT 2002

Where could I find directions on making a bedouin-type tent?  I'm more
interested in the finished product "looking" period, than in "being" period
through actual construction.  I can sew most anything from a pattern, but I
must admit I lack a bit in the ability to look at a picture of the finished
product and be able to see how it was made...

Zaynab bint Zayd

Tamara Woodcock
Scurry, Texas
"I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they all know me here."