[Periodencampments] Re[4]: talk thread about her tablets

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Mar 3 13:20:19 PST 2005

Welp lets start a discussion.  So where does everyone buy their canvas? We are making a tent ourselves so it meets all my needs (since I am in a wheelchair). So how do you make a stove pipe slot and make it where it wont catch fire (and yes even with the flame retardant.. we know others have made them and our G.P. medium tent has them.

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra ~ Whelped to House Wolfstar
Premier Whelp of Our Beloved Lord Puhka Lovr - Ambassador of The~Love for
House Wolfstar and Wielder of ~THE~DREAM~
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.