[Periodencampments] Re[3]: question with your health

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 15:04:10 PST 2005

I have had a little trouble, not not all that much.  have you considered doing moderation of the first two or three posts?  maybe check their profiles?  I do that on a different list.........

Skerri

Gail <gailh at fanninelectric.com> wrote:
I'll agree to that!
I have absolutely no interest in "spam".....only in span...s   of tents and sunshades and other period, camping discussions.

*surely* there is SOMETHING you could do about this.

Galen of Innis Merith