[Periodencampments] Re[3]: question with your health

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Mar 17 15:26:46 PST 2005

Lol does anyone know who the owner of the list is? The last 2 spams I got from here was from the same address he needs to set it, block that address and make it to members only post

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.