[Periodencampments] Howdy

julian wilson smnco37 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 09:31:29 PDT 2007

I agree - this List seems to have very little activity - perhaps most of the persons interested in the Subject subscribe instead to <Medieval Encampments>?
  I cannot recall when I first subscribed, - but the postings from Tamara and Michael are the first I've seen for a very long time.

  YiS,
  Matthew Baker,
  dwelling in "old " Jersey, on the Outer Marches of Insulæ Draconis.

Tamara Carlton <tamara at carltons.net> wrote:
  I have been on this list for about 5 months now, and yours is the first e-mail I have seen.
Perhaps we can liven it up a bit. :) Please post a picture of your spit. I am currently
designing a bell-wedge and should have it finished this summer.

Caitrina
Barrony of Elfsea
Kingdom of Ansteorra