[Periodencampments] Howdy

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:38:01 PDT 2007

Thanks, I was wondering about that. I know of several lists that
just never get mail and I didn't want to be stepping on any toes
if this was an active list and I started a list basically talking about the
same thing.

Btw, I finally got the link to the woodcut:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food-art/field_kitchen.gif
It's one of the ones out of Scappi
Il Cuoco Segreto Di Papa Pio V (The Private Chef of Pope Pius V), by
Bartolomeo Scappi, Venice, 1570.
It's at */The Medieval/Ren Food Clip-Art Collection/
(**http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food-art/*
<http://www.pbm.com/%7Elindahl/food-art/>*):

I'll go and check the other list. Thanks for the advice.

Gunthar