[Periodencampments] Greetings

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 20:22:05 PST 2007

As I am in Ansteorra and a poor college student I won't be able to attend anything more than events close to home :( Is there a web page where I might see pics of camp some time?

Siobhan

standford bernheim <msca1974 at comcast.net> wrote:  Greetings!
We are in constant change and growth toward a more perfect Period Camp. We
try lots of things and make our trials available to anyone who would like to
visit and browse! We will be set up next to Grand Court at Estrella this
year and would truly enjoy a visit from one and all. This year we are full
of folks trying to always improve and would love to share with you and also
to here how you are trying! Please come by any day after set-up and share
with us! We also have a number of associated projects (School Tours and
Period Demo)that we work into our plans!
Please come by and be welcomed!

Balldrich