RF - Gulf War

Larry Gilstrap (Leovigild) thefort1 at pdq.net
Thu Dec 9 13:24:55 PST 1999

I am an SCA member, but Hunaric's and my Black Stars are going to Tiny's parents
address. We had to use their address to get our memberships counted for
Ravensfort. Unfortunatly, we are no longer associating with Tiny (long story),
so we are no longer getting our Black Stars. Thanks for everyone's cooperation,
HA!

Leo