RF - I 'm legal now...:)

STDLRB13 STDLRB13 at shsu.edu
Thu Jul 1 13:07:54 PDT 1999

why thank you john for your informative letter i had not been told any of this
before.
(even when bitching) the hold up on my name (i was told) was with Ragan not
being a name just a name piece and that if i sent a copy of my I.D. with Ragan
on it it would be passed on the mundane name allowance   i was told this by the
then star principle herald at Ren. i made a copy and gave it to the baronial
heralds office at populace ......... this was a few years ago.
as for my device it has now been made clear to me that it won't pass (i'm not so
sure i accept the reasons but won't list them or argue them now *SMILE* aren't
you glad?)   i intend to use it anyway.
thanks for getting back to me
i really appreciate it
your a good man too