RF - Arms and tmepers

D. R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Mon Jul 12 13:11:22 PDT 1999

The incident Ragan is referring to is taken out of context (as I come to
expect) by him.  My 'blow up' was during a critical portion of the quest, the
bardic, where I was looking for specific references to other clues in the
quest.  The bardic's intent was to be pivotal in figuring out who and what the
dragon truly was. After a day of distraction by rain, lightening, and mud it
had pretty much been forgotten that we had a quest going on and revelry had
turned into social time.  My 'rant' was done in character and pretty much
within guidelines of what that character was suppose to be doing at bardic.  In
retrospect, I think it was the only thing I could have done to bring focus back
to the quest first and the event overall, and damned if it didn't work.

Any one who saw me making ass of myself, was looking at the Baron and not the
King.

dsd