RF - ATYC Stuff

Paul Gilbert nikolas at myriad.net
Tue Jul 6 08:13:54 PDT 1999

Greetings.....

I will be arriving Wed (hopefully about noon) at ATYC in Canton.

I will land grab at an area to the left of the stage area for the Barony to
camp. I have barrier tape to use. It was dry during the Great Flood at
Steppes Waterlord. It also has some access to electricity.

As it stands now, I have reservations for 15 tents.

As for other items, I will be carrying some of my cooking equipment and will
feed the group Friday night. I have stew from Manor frozen and will fix
potatoes and a salad. Drink are BYOD and any other side dish anyone wishes
to bring.

Due to the amount of stuff I am carrying for the communications center at
ATYC, I will not be able to carry the baronial white pavilions or tables
with me.

I plan to stake out an area on the list field for a pavilion and the boffer
list field near it.

What we needed is for someone, to carry a couple of the baronial pavilions
to ATYC and set them up. One for the list field and one for the camp area.

A couple of tables for the camp area would be good also.

Please let me know who is carrying what. Thanks in advance.

Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality